Terms and Conditions
- This agreement shall constitute the whole contract between Correct Balance LLP (referred to as the Company in the remainder of this document) and the Customer or entity.
- No additions, alterations, warranties or representations shall be incorporated within the contract unless included on the face of the contract and signed by the Customer and the Company’s representative.
In the formulation of the contract it is necessary to use some abbreviations and technical terminology. It is the Customer’s responsibility to seek clarification if they are uncertain as to their meaning.
- The terms of the contract do not affect the statutory rights of the Customer or Company.
- Any alteration required to the order after the scope of works has been agreed and work commenced shall constitute a separate contract.
- The contract is subject to receipt by the Company of a satisfactory documentation and information to be able to complete in full agreed scope of works, and relevant payment. The Company’s decision as to whether or not to proceed with the contract shall be final and binding upon the Customer once payment is received.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to provide all information necessary to complete agreed tasks.
- The Company strives to improve its services and delivery methods and therefore reserves the right to vary delivery methods without prior notice to the Customer, provided the new delivery method is of an equivalent or better efficiency than that originally requested.
If the work is not completed within the anticipated package period due to amount of work requested by Customer, the Customer must purchase another package or agree on cut off point in work currently completed.
- The Customer can request that amount of work which needs to be done will be restricted to reasonable time frame, however the price of the package may vary due to extra requirements which might be needed to complete work in specified time. Change of the package price is entirely in Company’s discretion.
- Company shall not be liable for any delay in the completion of the work that arises from circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Company will not approach and will not contact Customers of Company Customers directly at any point.
- All reasonable precautions will be taken to prevent data loss and unauthorised use of data.
- In the event of faults made by Company which result in unnecessary delay and penalties from statutory bodies to Customers of Company Customers, Company will rectify a fault at Company’s cost and credit used working time back to the package.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure the following:
- That all documents electronic or otherwise are complete and delivered in timely manner to the Company.
- That there is a responsible person to contact by Company if any queries or clarifications are needed.
- The Customer agrees to inform the Company in writing of any claim for compensation for alleged damage done by the company (howsoever arising) within a reasonable period of time (normally 7 days) of observation of its occurrence, in default of which the company will accept no liability for such damage.
- Company offers pick up and drop of documents. This service is normally charged on top of the package, however it is within Company’s discretion to offer this free of charge.
- All the documents electronic or otherwise remain the property of the Customer at all the time.
The Price and Payment
- The Company’s service packages are priced at pre set rate. Company can change the price of packages at any time without prior notice to the customer.
- The Company will not seek any top up or refund for packages purchased before price change.
- Price of the service package can differ from advertised due to special requirements and/or circumstances such as but not restricted to specified time for completion of work, urgent work requested which will require additional resource from Company etc.
- If as a result of Government legislation or any causes beyond the control of Company the cost of fulfilling the agreement by the company is increased, such additional costs may be passed to the Customer in its entirety.
- The Company currently is not registered for VAT. However when Company becomes registered then Customers will be notified and prices will change to reflect appropriate VAT level.
- The balance for the service package is required up front. When payment is not made in accordance with this condition, the work will not commence.
- The Customer shall be entitled to cancel the contract by means via email within 14 days from service package purchase:
- If the Customer cancels the contract via email within 14 days from service package purchase, Customer will be entitled to refund of any unused credits at a rate stipulated by purchase price.
- If the Customer does not cancel contract within 14 days of the signing of the Contract then cancellation shall be at the discretion of the Company. Should the Company accept cancellation then the Company reserves the right to keep any deposits made by the Customer.
- If the Customer does not comply with Section: Conditional Terms point 1 and 2, Company reserves the right to cancel the contract with no refund to the Customer.
- The Company will have the right to cancel the contract in the event that any dispute arises before the works commence.
- Any notice to be given to the Company under these terms and conditions shall be deemed to be validly served if sent by Recorded Delivery or Email to the Company’s address stated overleaf.
- Any notice given by the Company to the Customer shall be deemed to be validly served if sent by Recorded Delivery or Email to the address of the Customer set out overleaf, or such other address that the Customer shall supply to the Company in writing at any subsequent date.
Where the Customer consists of more than one person, the obligations to the customer hereunder shall be joint and several.