Due to popular demand, Correct Balance LLP offers cloud bookkeeping to help you run your business faster, smarter, and more productively. Cloud bookkeeping’s online invoicing offers seven key advantages that improve your cash flow and boost your productivity. Those seven highly beneficial advantages are:
- Time and money saving automation of tasks that were traditionally manual. With the time and money saved via cloud bookkeeping your business enjoy an increased capacity for expansion. Your business procedures will be leaner, and more efficient, thereby making your business more competitive.
- “Making Tax Digital” Ready. The cloud solution is already equipped with a feature which will make compliance with new digital tax introduced by HMRC a breeze. Thanks to technology we can already attach all invoices and receipts to corresponding transactions, keeping them ready for submission to HMRC.
- Increased transparency provides a clearer picture of your cash flow. Invoices are updated in real-time, every time you record a payment, edit, or reconcile so that you are always aware of what is going on at the present time.
- Greater speed and efficiency leads to increased cash flow. Payments are made quickly because payment options are easy to access–your customers can pay online with the click of a button.
- Greater 24/7 control over invoicing. You can create professional, customisable invoices from any device, at any time. When your customers have paid or even seen an invoice, you’ll be notified.
- Personal customer service. You’ll experience a “real-time” connection to your customers – you can view the same documents at the same time.
- Improved, accurate recordkeeping enables you to easily determine how much money you’ve made and which clients owe the most. Thanks to advanced technology, you can easily send an outstanding bill link to customers with outstanding balances so that overdue invoices aren’t neglected or ignored.